Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

zondag 22 juni 2014

National Anthem: Argenina

The third national anthem I choose is the one from Argenina. The anthem is already more than 200 years old. It was adopted as national song in 1813, three years after the May Revelution.
In 1924 they shortend the song letting out the part about the vivid attacks agains Spain.

What I like about is the music. There are many instrument to hear like a complete symphony orchestra, that makes the song very rich.
Luckly there are video clips with english subtitels because otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what they sang about.

For the everybody who can read it, here's the lyrics:

Oíd, mortales, el grito sagrado:
"¡Libertad! ¡Libertad! ¡Libertad!"
Oíd el ruido de rotas cadenas
ved en trono a la noble igualdad

Ya su trono dignísimo abrieron
las Provincias Unidas del Sud
y los libres del mundo responden:
"¡Al gran pueblo argentino, salud!"
"¡Al gran pueblo argentino, salud!"
Y los libres del mundo responden:
"¡Al gran pueblo argentino, salud!"
Y los libres del mundo responden:
"¡Al gran pueblo argentino, salud!"

Sean eternos los laureles,
que supimos conseguir,
que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos...
o juremos con gloria morir!
O juremos con gloria morir!
O juremos con gloria morir!

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten