Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

donderdag 10 april 2014

Books: Klappie


Klappie Tsau lives in a slum in South Africa. He thinks he is different form the other kids because he is part of the San-clan. He lives in a Township in South-Africa and he doesn't feels safe and want to run away.
When a gang attaches his village he runs in to the desert, alone.

He dreams of a life as a genuine San-warrior and goes on a day trip to join this very special people.

For all the Dutch readers of my blog: here a link to my children's book blog: http://www.mattysleukstekinderboek.blogspot.nl/2014/03/klappie-ashwin-moyene.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten