Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

woensdag 2 april 2014

Making your own World Map

A while ago when starting to collect for my continent boxes I came along a site where you can print your own maps, big ones.
You choose a continent or the whole world and you choose how big. One page or 3x3 pages to 8x8 pages big.
 
This is the site:
 
I printed a 5x5 map of the world.
Now I started coloring it. It will probably take quite some time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten