Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

vrijdag 25 april 2014

Continent box South-America #1

Hi there,

Ready for a little trip to South-America? Here we go.
If I thing about South-America i think of a colorfull and bright culture, rain forest, native indian tribes, Brazilian carnaval.


Off course there is much more to South-America. It's the fourth largers countinent and fifth when looking at population

This is what I have for my continent box.

A DIY hand poppet, a waven basket, a caribbean schoolbus (pen stand)
and a Frog, Armadillo and Parrot.

DIY cards with instuments and fruits from South-America.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten