Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

vrijdag 4 juli 2014

Continent box North America #2

So, A second peak in my North American Continent box. Last May I visited New York City for four days. So this time I'll show my my souveniers.


We visited lots of places, so I have some maps and tickets. Liberty Island and Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Central Park and a broadway Musical; Phantom of the Opera!


Off course I had to buy a tiny Statue of Liverty!


And I totally loved this umbrella. It's a see through with I Love NY on it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten