Welcome to my blog "aboud the world with matty". I'm Matty and I'm inspired by the continent boxes I found all over the internet. I started filling my own personal boxes and i'm collecting all kinds of stuff.
First of all, excuse me if my english isn't all perfect but i'm a dutch girl. I'm doing this blog in english because it's about such a international subject and I like to share it with lots of people.

I will post things about my continent boxes, about DIY activities and food from all over the world so you can experiance the world from your living room or kitchen together with your kids.

zondag 20 juli 2014

National Anthem: Indonesia

The 7th national anthem is from Indonesia.
The song was 'born' long before Indonesia was again an independed country after successon of the Dutch East Indies.

The song was introduced in 1928 during the Second Indonesian Youth Congress in Batavia by it's composer Wage Rudolf Supratman. It marked the birth of all nationalis movements in Indonesia that suported a single Indonesia rather than spliting in several colonies.

Later the song was chosen at national anthem in 1945 when Indonesia proclaimed it's independence.

This is the first piece of the lyrics:

Indonesia tanah airku,
Tanah tumpah darahku,
Di sanalah aku berdiri,
Jadi pandu ibuku.
 
Indonesia kebangsaanku,
Bangsa dan tanah airku,
Marilah kita berseru,
Indonesia bersatu.
 
Hiduplah tanahku,
Hiduplah negeriku,
Bangsaku, Rakyatku, semuanya,
Bangunlah jiwanya,
Bangunlah badannya,
Untuk Indonesia Raya.
 
Refrain :
Indonesia Raya,
Merdeka, merdeka,
Tanahku, neg'riku yang kucinta!
Indonesia Raya,
Merdeka, merdeka,
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten